With global warming now a universal mainstream Earth, Wind & Power (EWP) Blogazine will bring consumers the latest environmental developments and news on a variety of topics and tips on what readers can do to reduce their carbon footprint. There is power in numbers.
Here are some of the topics where you can expect to find expert advice and tips on how to protect our planet.
· Travel – Sustainability has become a hot topic in the tourism industry. The travel section will provide information on eco-friendly lodging, travel products and tips on how to tread lightly.
· Home & Garden – Here, you will find all the latest information on organic household products for your home and garden. We will also explore the latest in solar and wind to create energy-efficient homes, even everyday living.
· Environmental Reviews – With so many DVDs available it is hard to figure out which ones offer the most accurate information. And who has the time? We do. We will review all the latest documentaries to let you know which ones should be on your short list to stay informed.
· Automotive – The auto industry is making excellent progress with electric, hybrid, and other alternative power sources with their new century know-how. We’ll review what’s new to keep you in the loop. Eco-ingenuity will also be recognized with the Earth, Wind & Power Awards, designed to honor vehicles that consume less energy by using greener power supplies, promote a cleaner environment, and support the mission to achieve energy independence.
· Fashion – Live a more eco-friendly lifestyle with tips on how to develop a more sustainable wardrobe without stifling your style.
· Celebrity Sound-Off – Celebrities and sports figures are getting involved on a massive scale. This section will share their comments as well as what they are doing to pitch in.
· Political Opinion – Learn which politicians have climbed aboard the Earthbound Express, and what they're doing to improve our quality of life through their environmental initiatives and programs.
· Science Matters – Scientists all over the world agree that our planet’s health is in rapid decline. The evidence is everywhere, from erratic weather patterns to melting glaciers. EWP will interview scientists who will help distinguish the facts from fiction, so we can all take the right path to action.
Courtney Caldwell is the founder, president and CEO of Earthbound Express, Inc., a multi-media company specializing in environmental issues and topics aimed at educating consumers, industries and media alike. The goal of EE, Inc. is to create environmental awareness and share solutions through its media outlets. Caldwell, also the founder and editor-in-chief of ROAD & TRAVEL Magazine, is a national media spokesperson on auto and travel topics for several companies each year, as well as an advocate of personal safety for women.